Sunday, November 21, 2010

MUSIC.

MUSIC.
study room.
Monday,0110 hours.

I am trying to exposed myself with music. What I want to precise on it is the type, but MUSIC is to universal. It is too big! So I decided to blog this out about the songs that made me feel good, sad, happy, very happy or even very sad. The songs that made me remember all of the memories I had made. For now I can't list all the songs that express my feelings. But there are few of them.

1. Graduation, Vitamin C- graduation 2009
2. True, Ryan Cabrera - primary 4,5?
3. Songs from WESTLIFE- reminds me of being with Family.
4. Unbreakable, Westlife - goodbye from WMian's.
5. Kenangan Lagenda, Wangsa Melawati's Choir Group - 3rd place
6.
Listen to The Rain, evanescence - first time choir [SAMURA]
7. Sayonara , batch 26 - Malam Rasa Sayang
8. Empty Decorations, Minggu Merdeka - Dewan Bestari , Wangsa Melawati
9. Songs from GLEE - first episode till now.
10. Crazy love, Michael Buble - Abdullah's offer.

The first list that I made. Lots more to think, but this is the first. I am in LOVE with Music. My taste more to 90's , 80's. On my opinion, today's music not as Good as old school kick it. Today's more to social style. Video music like more too underage video. Bad influence to me. A good music is a music with good background instrument and nice sound includes nice lyrics, So that people can understand the music. But, who cares now?

THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment