Saturday, November 20, 2010

AMBITIONS.

AMBITIONS.
study room.
Sunday,0020 hours.

my list of ambition>

1. DOCTOR
2. PHARMACIST
3. TEACHER
4. MUSICIAN
5. CHEF
6. TRAVELLER
7. FASHION DESIGNER.

All of the above are my ambitions.
I was once want to be a DOCTOR.But because there are 2 incident made me realize that I can't be one. Pitty me , but still if that's the fact that I need to face. I will faced it. So, it started on a normal Saturday morning. I want to make a lovely tuna sandwich, I took a tomato and started to chop it, suddenly and accidentally I chopped a small cut to my left finger. It was so small but the pain is extreme. I was mad at myself without any reason. Then I went upstairs and talk to my mother that my finger is hurt, she said go and put medicine on it. I asked where would I find one? She said go to your grandmother's house [next to my house]. So, on my way to my grandma's house I started to feel weak and weaker. I also didn't realize what was happening to me. I met my aunt and ask her where did maktok store her 'ubat-ubat' . Then she replied upstairs [by her face she looked at me like she saw a ghost but didn't ask me how was I that time]. So I climb up the stairs, I forced myself because I know that I need that medicine. When I reached in the room, I scream slowly like a crazy girl questioning where's the medicine. A few minutes later I found it and straight to my mother's room. My MOM look at me speechless!! My face was so pale. She asked what happened? I also don't even know what happen to me...I lay down. My face started sweating and drink a hot MILO, then it went fine. Fuuhh..that was a relief.
F.Y.I.> on my way to climb the I can't even see the stairs fully. My left eye was blank with tiny white squares which is the first experience that I had experienced..=).

isnt this a great way to tell my story?
I think it is YES!

NOW I want to be a PHARMACIST . But the problem is I didn't know much about it. I am now trying to find something about it. The first thing was >

1. The School of Pharmacy, London [woohhoooo]
2. King's Colledge , [United Kingdom]

The Second thing>

Pharmacy Department...
There are lots of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment