Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Samura's memory.

Samura's memory.
Wednesday, 21 July 2010.
1050 am.
Bilik Bestari 2 [SAMURA].

In bilik best, surfing internet. Nothing unusual. 2 WEEKS more before the next test. Today there will be Sports Day. All of the students will be going back to their own dormitory around 12.15 pm. This blog doesn't meant anything. The only purpose is to update it, because it was such a long time i haven't touch the keyboard for this blog. I missed my family and friends. Hope this Raya i could spend lots of fun with lots of people. Open HOUSE!! definitely. My result for Mid year examination was not okay. But, i tried my best. For this coming test I will try my best again but harder after my busy day settled which i never doubt that it will. Last night was a heartbroken for Sargent house for losing the title champion for English Language Society Week. The winner goes to Bestari house. But what I'm happy about is Sargent got number 2 for choral speaking. But overall its OKAY! thank you2. I think that's all for now. I will try to update it more frequently if I'm not to busy. Bye. Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment